Job Opportunities

You can apply for these positions by submitting the documents specified in the job description via email or in person to HSS 346:


These positions are student assistantships and instructional student assistantships — not work study. If you apply for a student assistant position at CARP, you may want to read through the Student Assistant Position Financial Aid Information, which you will need in order to complete the hiring process.